on-line Bible Study program presented by Christadelphians.
has been especially developed to
enable you work at improving your skill
in Bible reading quietly from your own home.
How does the program work?
- It consists of eight Studies
that cover the areas mentioned below (and more). You are
invited to obtain the files for each Study one at a time,
work through the material presented and respond to the
questions provided at the end of each Study. One of the
tutors in the program will then respond to your answers.
If you like, you can go from one Study to the next without
forwarding the answers. We'd really like to hear from
- There is no time frame for the
program but we suggest that you work through one Study
each week. This will help to keep you focussed on the
How do I get the files?
- Access the first HTML file by
going to the First Study Page. Work through the Study and then
complete and submit the Answer Form. If you would prefer,
you can simply send an email with the answers included.
Files can be opened in any browser that reads HTML files
(e.g. IE or Netscape). There are eight Studies in this
format and three Appendices. The email address for response
Here's what you will
- Who wrote the Bible -- where
did it come from?
- How to remove the "mystery"
which many religions cast about the Bible .
- How to use cross-references
- How to learn more in less time
with effective study tools.
- How to get past the sometimes
difficult language used in the Bible.
- History and chronology (the
order of events) in the Bible.
- Tips to letting the Bible interpret
- How to read carefully (e.g.
Adam and Eve did not eat an apple).
- How to overcome boredom when
- Prove for yourself the Bible
is not a work of fiction.
- When an understanding of Greek
and Hebrew can help and why it is not essential to Bible
- How did so many interpretations
of the Bible develop?
- What does the title "Christ"
mean (and loads of other definitions to make Bible reading
- Why quoting a simple scripture
is dangerous (and how to keep passages in context).
- Who are the Jews? Why are they
so important in the Bible?
And ... much more!
- Make your Bible study more productive
with less time. You will understand more and know where
to look to keep it moving at an enjoyable pace.
- If you claim to believe in God,
you are obligated to understand His plan for us.
- Take advantage of a legitimate
opportunity to break free from television.
- Quit at any time. If you ever
find the program inadequate, you may quit with no strings
- Learn and fine-tune skills which
will allow you to read the Bible with a better understanding
than before. Many people desire to learn more but initial
frustration discourages and hinders progress.
- We will only communicate with
you at your request.
- Your email address will not
be provided to anyone.
- There is no charge for participation.
HERE TO PROCEED TO STUDY 1
click Next Page